Through discreet support or as part of your client-facing team, our tax specialists provide effective tax solutions via our consultancy services. Our team, comprising ex inspector of tax and funding specialists, are expert in providing effective tax solutions, empowering clients with the knowledge to make the right decisions. We're independent and will work with you and not to compete with you.
HMRC has an unprecedented level of information on UK businesses and taxpayers and is actioning an increasing number of tax investigations to collect additional tax revenues.
The team at MSR Tax understands the inner workings of the HMRC and can assist with every stage of an enquiry to limit the damage. We pride ourselves on our ability to successfully resolve HMRC tax disputes by taking the initiative. Our aim is to regularise any past tax issues and put things right for the future, by providing practical and innovative solutions.
Tax investigation scope
We help individuals, businesses and trusts selected for investigation and specialise in:
1. Local compliance enquiries
2. Voluntary disclosures
3. Compliance review
4. Code of Practice 9 enquiries (suspected serious tax fraud) including the Contractual disclosure facility
5. Code of Practice 8 enquiries (cases other than suspected serious tax fraud)
6. Worldwide disclosure facility for offshore assets
7. Employer compliance reviews
8. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
9. Charities, assets and residence enquiries